At the Eastern Economic Forum, 2018 in Vladivostok, the leader of Russia Vladimir Putin the leader of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping highly appreciate the products of TAIGA ORGANICA. Two leaders noted the rich and natural taste of honey, having tasted several types of honey, such as linden, buckwheat and cream-honey with blueberries.
The company's beekeeping facilities are located in the south of the Amur Region, deep in impassable taiga forests, where there are no large factories or dirty factories close by. Apiaries are located in the heart of this taiga, where brown bears, wishing to feast on delicious honey, become casual guests.
The Amur region is an ecologically clean region. Here, at the junction of northern and southern nature, there is a rich set of a wide variety of medicinal herbs, rare Red Book plants, which have unique natural properties. Bees, collecting nectar from these plants, endow our honey with truly healing properties for the human body.
Quality and Process
All production processes comply with the Russian national standard GOST 54644-2011.
There is a modern German bottling equipment in the factory. Innovative filtration equipment allows to improve the filtration process without the use of heat, due to which all useful qualities and vitamins are preserved in honey.
Honey is produced under the supervision of competent professionals and is being tested for quality at every stage of production.
The beneficial properties of honey are known to everyone - it helps in the treatment of diabetes, anemia, various viral diseases, and is an effective sedative that can be given to both adults and children. In addition, honey increases vitality, gives strength and energy. But all of these properties has only natural honey, which is made and stored in accordance with the quality standards.
Our company regularly sends samples of honey products to a specialized government accredited laboratory, where specialists examine honey for key indicators: taste, aroma, reducing sugars, moisture, diastasis, the presence of heavy metals (lead, cadmium, arsenic), pesticides, antibiotics, oxymethyl furfurol.
Based on the quality and safety indicators, a conclusion is issued on the characteristics of honey. It is the basis for obtaining the appropriate certificates and declarations. Only these documents can indicate that honey is really good. Our company has certificates issued by the certification and standardization centers of the Russian Federation for all products offered.
TAIGA ORGANICA product benefits:
- Apiaries are located deep in the dim forests of Taiga, in an ecologically clean area, where rare and useful plants of the Amur region grow;
- High organoleptic characteristics of honey, indicating the quality and maturity of the product: low humidity of honey - up to 18% and a high level of diastase (indicator of the usefulness of honey) - about 30 units;
- Additional ingredients: strawberries, raspberries, black currants and sea buckthorn grow in the Amur region. blueberries, lingonberries and pine nuts are traditional taiga wild plants in the Amur region;
- Honey does not contain artificial additives, preservatives, antibiotics, exclusively natural and useful product.
We supply a wide range of products, including:
- Natural honey (linden, saw-wort, clover, taiga,melilot, buckwheat, poliflower);
- Cream-honey with blueberries, with walnuts, with pine nuts, with raspberries, with black currant, with lingonberries, with sea buckthorn, with strawberries;
- Pine nut in honey, Walnut in honey, Almond in honey, Hazelnuts in honey, Nut mix in honey;
- Gitf Boxes.
It should be noted that 100% of the raw materials used grow on the territory of the Amur taiga, which allows to obtain a pure and natural product. Our honey is not just a source of healing properties, but a real pleasure in every drop!